Producer: Marutai. Made in Japan
Weight: 185g (340 kcal)
This pack contains 2 noodles set for 2 persons, 2 soup bases and 2 seasoning oil bags
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Best-before date: 3 to 6 months after buying.
These Japanese noodles are from Hakata prefecture on the island of Kyushu in south Japan.
The specificity of Hakata's ramen is its white pepper, roasted and ground sesame and soy sauce seasoning.
Quick and easy to cook, they are ideal for hot and healthy eating at home or at work.
How to cook one portion of Ramen:
1) Bring 500 ml of water to the boil.
2) Put the Ramen inside the pot.
3) When the Ramen are cooked, stop the ring and add the soup base.
4) Put everything in your ramen bowl (see ours)
5) Then you can add egg, meat, vegetables as you wish.
Allergens : wheat, milk, sesame, soy, chicken, pork, gelatin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Shipping estimate for this product :
From ¥480 , delivery from 24 Jul 2019
|5||5%||Up to ¥108|
|10||10%||Up to ¥430|
|15||15%||Up to ¥968|
|30||20%||Up to ¥2,580|